• Grew up in a musical family
• Sang with Tulsa Boy Singers as 5th & 6th grader; also in church choirs
• Schooling in Tulsa Central H.S.( Clarinet & drum major); All State Band 1964
• College: Univ. of OK- BME and MA (CLAR)
• Worked on DMA in Vocal Pedagogy-did not complete
• Band Director & Choir Director in Ok. Schools 38 years
BANDS/GROUPS I HAVE PLAYED OR AM PLAYING IN
• 145th National Guard Army Band 1967-72
• Singing churchmen of Oklahoma
• *Handbell Choir Director (Celebration Bells) FBC Lewisville;
• *Singing Men of N.C.Tx-orch:
• *Dallas Symphony Chorus-sing
• *New Horizon Band Dallas
• Band Director in Oklahoma-Norman; Pryor; Norman; Kingfisher; Noble; Community Christian School
• Choral Director-Clinton Ok.
• Adjunct Music Faculty-woodwinds-Oral Roberts U. in Tulsa; Phillips University in Enid
• Bivocational Minister of Music for 30 years in 3 Baptist churches.
• Drum Major of the Pride of Oklahoma 1965 & 66
• President Kappa Kappa Psi
• President Oklahoma Music Educator Association 1984 & 85
• A.S.B.D.A. member
• OU Alumni band member 50 years.
• Son Paul, his wife Ashley and 2 grandsons, Jason-6 and Justin-3
• O.U. Sports, especially football.
• Driver for Lyft
• Attend Dallas Symphony concerts
• Left handed clarinet and saxophone player
• Delta Upsilon Alumni-O.U.