HISTORY BANDS/GROUPS I HAVE PLAYED OR AM PLAYING IN CAREER/RETIREMENT HIGHLIGHTS FAMILY INTERESTS/HOBBIES OTHER
• Played trombone in Junior High and High School. W.T. White High School, Dallas.
• Played in the U.T. Longhorn Band in Austin in my freshman and sophmore years.
• Basically did not play music at all for 40 years until 2013, when I began practicing again and playing with a brass quartet at church.
• Town North Concert Band
• *New Horizons Band Dallas
• *Sitting in with the UpSwing Jazz Orchestra
• *Grace Brass - Brass Quintet, Brace Bible Church, Dallas
• Licensed to practice law in 1977.
• In private practice of law in Dallas from 1989 through 1998.
• Employed by Austin National Bank Trust Department.
• *Retired in October 2018, after 20 years as an Assistant Attorney General, State of Texas A.G.'s Office, Child Support Division, Dallas
• Married to Evangeline Beauduy for 13 years.
• Van has 2 adult daughters, 5 grandchildren and 2 great grandchildren.
• Visual Art - woodcut printing, watercolor painting.
• Exhibited woodcut prints in 2019 in Frisco, TX.
• Member of Southwest Watercolor Society.
• Stone sculpture from prior years.
• Artwork is posted on www.JohnBeauduy.com.
• Chess - Lifelong chess player.
• Currently volunteer at Calliet Elementary School chess club.
BANDS/GROUPS I HAVE PLAYED OR AM PLAYING IN CAREER/RETIREMENT HIGHLIGHTS FAMILY INTERESTS/HOBBIES OTHER
CAREER/RETIREMENT HIGHLIGHTS FAMILY INTERESTS/HOBBIES OTHER